Anaesthesia Fundamentals – An e-Learning resource for those at the beginning of specialty training
The Anaesthesia Fundamentals is an online program to those who are in the early stages of specialty training. The program is tailored to meet the needs of anaesthesia trainees who are within their first 6 to 12 months of training and comprises three modules selected from the main course. Its goal is to cover crucial clinical and scientific principles and prepare trainees for the Primary FRCA exams.
e-Learning Anaesthesia (e-LA) is an online medical course that aims to support the professional development of doctors, nurses, and other anaesthesia practitioners worldwide. The course includes an array of interactive features that help to enhance the learning experience and provide practical context to theoretical knowledge. Frame-by-frame animations are used to visually represent and explain challenging concepts in order to highlight key points for anaesthesia trainees.
- Award-winning anaesthesia training
- The world-class programme includes:
- over 800 interactive and engaging e-learning sessions, with images, videos and animations
The learning sessions are clustered into discrete modules. This course covers 3 select modules of the full anaesthesia course and is a great learning asset to those who are starting their careers.
1) An Introduction to Clinical Anaesthesia
2) Consolidating Basic Clinical Practice
7) Basic Sciences: Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Physics/Clinical Measurement, Equipment and Maths/Statistics
For institutional purchase or bulk licences of our online medical courses, please contact us