The programme is made up of nine modules– a score of 80% is required to successfully complete the module.
The programme modules cover the following topics:
– Essential Transfusion Practice (adult and paediatric practice)
– Good Manufacturing Practice
– SHOT (Serious Hazards of Transfusion)
– Transfusion Reactions
– Blood Components
– Cell Salvage
– An Introduction to Transfusion Laboratory Practice
– Use of Anti-D Immunoglobulin in Pregnancy
- Online guide to every step of the transfusion process.
- Suitable for clinical and laboratory healthcare staff involved in the transfusion process.
- Developed in partnership with UK’s top clinical specialists.
For institutional purchase or bulk licences of our online medical courses, please contact us