Complaints Handling – Enabling professionals to respond efficiently and effectively to feedback
Complaints handling in healthcare refers to the process of receiving, managing, and responding to complaints or feedback from patients or their representatives regarding the quality of healthcare services they have received. The complaints can relate to issues such as poor communication, inadequate treatment, long waiting times, lack of privacy, and any other aspect of healthcare service delivery that has not met the expectations of the patient.
Proper complaints handling by healthcare staff is essential for
- Improving patient satisfaction
- Quality of care
- Trust in healthcare providers
- Preventing legal action
- Enhance the reputation of healthcare providers
This online course is an appropriate training that enables health & care professionals to respond efficiently and effectively to feedback. The Complaints Handling elearning resource provides the essential education and training for healthcare staff to respond to feedback, comments, concerns and complaints in an appropriate and timely manner.
Available to healthcare professionals around the world, this training is relevant to all healthcare professionals in all care settings.
- This valuable resource covers encouraging feedback and how it should be used, valuing complaints and understanding the value of apology.
- Helps you learn how to respond to feedback, comments, concerns and complaints.
For institutional purchase or bulk licences of our online medical courses, please contact us