Cybersecurity in Healthcare
Cybersecurity is an essential concern for any organization that handles sensitive and confidential information. The healthcare industry is particularly vulnerable to cyber attacks because of the vast amount of sensitive data it holds, including medical records, personal identification information, financial data, and more. Cyber attacks in healthcare can have devastating consequences, including loss of life, damage to reputation, legal and financial penalties, and disruption of services. Therefore, it is critical that healthcare organizations prioritize cybersecurity and take measures to protect their systems and data.
Cybersecurity matters because:
- Some experts believe the cyber threat is the biggest problem facing mankind
- Many think that the danger from cyber criminals is only going to get bigger
Cybersecurity matters in Healthcare because:
- Healthcare organisations are at very high risk of cyber attack
- Cybersecurity matters to everybody: Everyone who goes online can be a victim of a cyber attack
- Cybersecurity education and training matters because: Everyone needs to understand the cybersecurity risk better so they can follow good practice to protect against it
- People are the biggest vulnerability to cyber crime
- Most cyber incidents and breaches occur because of innocent mistakes and human errors.
This course helps give people the knowledge they need to guard against the cybersecurity risks, and how to respond if they fall prey. It helps you understand what terms like hacking, ransomware, phishing, viruses, denial of service attacks actually mean. You’ll learn what makes for a strong password – as well as what is a weak one.
You’ll know to look out for the seven deadly cyber sins:
For institutional purchase or bulk licences of our online medical courses, please contact us