Six Months Certification Course In Diabetes For Clinicians
BMJ India has teamed up with Fortis C-DOC Centre of Excellence for Diabetes, Metabolic Diseases & Endocrinology in New Delhi & Royal College of Physicians [London], to provide educational support for health professionals to improve care for people with diabetes in India through the six months certification course in diabetes.
The same course is also available as a 100% online program. Please click here for details.
Diabetes Certificate Course Details
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Describe the pathophysiology, presentation, diagnosis of diabetes and its complications
- Evaluate the management options for adults newly diagnosed with diabetes (Type 1 or 2, gestational, or secondary diabetes)
- Understand the importance of lifestyle modifications in the prevention of diabetes and its complications
- Understand the importance of and learn effective management of obesity
- Apply national and international guidelines and evidence to the practice of diabetes care in India
- Understand the use of drugs, insulin and other management options
Fortis C-DOC Centre of Excellence for diabetes, Metabolic Diseases & Endocrinology, New Delhi is one of the best centres in India dedicated to delivering world-class care and management of diabetes, related metabolic diseases and endocrine disorders. It is committed to offer state-of-the-art treatment, procedures and surgeries.
The Royal College of Physicians is a world leader in postgraduate medical education. They deliver a wide range of projects aimed at strengthening health systems and improving medical standards across the globe. Their work spans high-, middle- and low-income countries, ranging from clinical skills workshops in rural Nigeria to accreditation work and guideline development in the middle east. They also develop and coordinate the globally-recognised MRCP (UK) exams as part of the Federation of the Royal College of Physicians.
Eligibility: Must be a registered medical practitioner with NMC or any state medical council.
For institutional purchase or bulk licences of our online medical courses, please contact us.