Six months certification course in diabetes for clinicians (100% Online)
BMJ India has teamed up with Fortis C-DOC Centre of Excellence for Diabetes, Metabolic Diseases & Endocrinology in New Delhi & Royal College of Physicians [London], to provide educational support for health professionals to improve care for people with diabetes in India through the six months certification course in diabetes.
The same course is available with an in-person Contact Program. Please click here for details.
Online Diabetes Certificate Course Details
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Describe the pathophysiology, presentation, diagnosis of diabetes and its complications
- Evaluate the management options for adults newly diagnosed with diabetes (Type 1 or 2, gestational, or secondary diabetes)
- Understand the importance of lifestyle modifications in the prevention of diabetes and its complications
- Understand the importance of and learn effective management of obesity
- Apply national and international guidelines and evidence to the practice of diabetes care in India
- Understand the use of drugs, insulin and other management options
Fortis C-DOC Centre of Excellence for diabetes, Metabolic Diseases & Endocrinology, New Delhi is one of the best centres in India dedicated to delivering world-class care and management of diabetes, related metabolic diseases and endocrine disorders. It is committed to offer state-of-the-art treatment, procedures and surgeries.
The Royal College of Physicians is a world leader in postgraduate medical education. They deliver a wide range of projects aimed at strengthening health systems and improving medical standards across the globe. Their work spans high-, middle- and low-income countries, ranging from clinical skills workshops in rural Nigeria to accreditation work and guideline development in the middle east. They also develop and coordinate the globally-recognised MRCP (UK) exams as part of the Federation of the Royal College of Physicians.