Emergency Medicine Leaders elearning Course
Emergency medicine is a medical specialty that involves the diagnosis, treatment, and management of patients who require immediate medical attention.
This online medical course on Emergency Medicine Leaders is an online learning resource supporting leaders within the emergency department workforce. This requires a broad knowledge of medical conditions and treatments, as well as the ability to work effectively under high-pressure and time-critical situations.
Available to emergency medicine professionals around the world, this engaging, interactive elearning course focuses on leadership: what it is and how we can all become better leaders, regardless of our grade or clinical role in the emergency department.
The course aims to ensure that emergency medicine leaders are:
- More knowledgeable about clinical leadership and how to apply this knowledge in your role.
- Better supported and equipped to make decisions in the workplace and manage the challenging environment of the emergency department.
- Aware of the leadership challenges faced in the emergency medicine environment.
Additional sessions focus on leadership from a people, service, strategy and quality perspective.
How You Will Benefit from this Course
Each elearning session in the online medical course includes an overview of the learning content, case studies and a summary, and takes approximately 60 to 90 minutes to complete.
You can download a certificate after completing the core and additional sessions.
- Engaging elearning sessions helping you become a better leader.
- Suitable for emergency medicine professionals ready to take the next step in their careers.
- Developed by the UK’s leading emergency medicine experts
For institutional purchase or bulk licences of our online medical courses, please contact us