Environmentally Sustainable Healthcare (ESH)
Environmentally sustainable healthcare refers to an approach that aims to minimize the negative impact of healthcare activities on the environment while promoting health and well-being. It involves integrating sustainable practices and principles into the design, operation, and delivery of healthcare services, facilities, and systems. The goal is to reduce the ecological footprint of healthcare activities, conserve natural resources, mitigate climate change, and protect the health of both individuals and the planet.
The Environmentally Sustainable Healthcare elearning programme provides health & care workers with an understanding of how healthcare contributes to climate change, why it matters and what the healthcare workforce can do to help.
Developed by the UK’s leading experts in sustainable healthcare, this Environmentally Sustainable Healthcare (ESH) programme provides healthcare workforces with the knowledge and skills to deliver healthcare for financial, social and environmental sustainability.
- Enhance your understanding of how clinical practices impact on the environment.
- Learn how quality improvement can reduce carbon & improving care quality.
- Developed in partnership with UK’s top clinical specialists.
The modules cover the following topics:
- Building a Net Zero NHS – An introduction to environmentally sustainable healthcare.
- Environmental Sustainability in Quality Improvement – Integrating environmental, social and financial considerations into quality improvement.
- Environmental Sustainability in Dentistry – Applying environmental sustainability principles and practices to the dental setting.
For institutional purchase or bulk licences of our online medical courses, please contact us