Freedom to Speak Up elearning Course
The Freedom to Speak Up online medical course is an engaging, online training course. It explains what “speaking up”. It also highlights why is it important in creating an environment where healthcare professionals are supported to deliver their best.
The Freedom to Speak up elearning course will help you understand why a healthy speaking up culture if of benefit of to patients and workers.
The course is divided into three parts.
- Speak Up: Core training is for all workers including volunteers, students and those in training. It is regardless of their contract terms and covers what speaking up is and why it matters. It will help learners understand how to speak up and what to expect when they do.
- Listen Up: This training for all line and middle managers. It is focussed more on listening up and the barriers that can get in the way of speaking up.
- Follow Up: This training is aimed at all senior leaders including executive board members (and equivalents), Non-Executive Directors, and Governors to help them understand their role in setting the tone for a good speaking up culture. It guides on how speaking up can promote organisational learning and improvement.
- Helps you understand how to speak up and what to expect when you do
- Suitable for all healthcare professional regardless of where you work.
- Developed in partnership with UK’s top clinical specialists
For institutional purchase or bulk licences of our online medical courses, please contact us