Healthy Child Suite – Your Comprehensive Healthy Child elearning Resource
“Healthy child” is a term that refers to a child who is physically, mentally and socially healthy. This implies that the child is not only free from illness or disease, but is also developing well in terms of their cognitive, emotional and social skills.
Combining expertise from a range of professions, the Healthy Child Suites engaging, interactive sessions provide you with a comprehensive understanding of health needs of children and families from pregnancy to adulthood.
- Access the Healthy Child Programme, the Healthy School Child Programme and the Adolescent Health Programme.
- Suitable for nurses, midwives, GPs, paediatricians and obstetricians and child health teams.
- Developed by the UK’s leading child health experts.
The Healthy Child Suite is a collection of elearning courses for all healthcare professionals working with mothers and their children aged 0-18.
Buying the Healthy Child Suite gives you access to:
- The Healthy Child Programme (0-5 years)
- The Healthy School Child Programme (5-12 years)
- The Adolescent Health Programme (12-18 years)
This collection of resources is suitable for nurses, midwives, GPs, paediatricians and obstetricians and the child health team as part of blended learning for those in training or wishing to update their knowledge and skills.
For institutional purchase or bulk licences of our online medical courses, please contact us.