Management and Leadership Skills elearning Course
The Management and Leadership Skills elearning course helps you to develop your knowledge and understanding of a range of essential management and leadership topics.
Each module is brought to life by real life examples that reinforce your understanding of the key principles and skills in that area.
Available to healthcare professionals around the world, the course is suitable for multi-professional health and social care team leaders and managers or aspiring managers at all levels.
- Develop your understanding of a range of management and leadership topics.
- Suitable for multi-professional health and social care team leaders and managers.
- Developed in partnership with UK’s top medical learning and development specialists.
This online management and leadership programme consists of a number of sessions. Learning sessions take around 20 to 30 minutes each to complete.
Topics covered include:
- ‘People-based’ skills such as appraisal and coaching skills
- Delivering and receiving feedback
- Behavioural based interviewing
- Dealing with difficult people
- Managing upwards
- Managing personal transitions
- Managing and dealing with change
- Managing stress.
The programme is completed with sessions on innovation in the workplace, service improved, performance management and situational leadership.
For institutional purchase or bulk licences of our online medical courses, please contact us.