Medical Mentoring elearning Course
The Medical Mentoring online medical course provides the knowledge and skills you need to become a mentor to doctors at all stages of their careers.
“Mentoring” is a learning support mechanism where an experienced person provides guidance, knowledge and advice to someone who is in development or has less experience about a specific topic or function. And a good mentor can be instrumental in the development of not only a mentee’s skills and knowledge, but also their behaviour, attitude and professional outlook.
Available to healthcare professionals around the world, this high-quality, interactive course helps you to develop your skills as a mentor, increases your awareness of your role and responsibilities as a mentor and highlights how the role of mentor might personally benefit your own development.
- Develop your skills as a mentor to other healthcare professionals
- Suitable for healthcare professionals at all stages of their careers.
- Developed in partnership with NHS’s mentoring specialists
How You will Benefit from this Course
After completing and fully participating in this course you will be better equipped to:
- Explain the mentor/mentee relationship and the roles and responsibilities involved
- Identify a clear set of guidelines and principles for a successful mentoring relationship
- Understand and use specific tools to help you provide effective support for the mentee
- Give constructive feedback and facilitate a process of feedback generation by the mentee
- Feel confident enough to provide high quality mentoring support.
For institutional purchase or bulk licences of our online medical courses, please contact us.