Mental Health Awareness
Mental Health awareness is crucial for medical workers to:
- Maintain their own wellbeing
- Provide high-quality patient care
- Reduce stigma surrounding mental health
- Serve as positive role models for their patients
These disorders are now one of the main healthcare problems across the world. This programme aims to equip healthcare professionals with vital skills and strategies to help a patient experiencing a mental health problem, such as depression, anxiety or bipolar.
- Relevant to health and social care professionals globally
- Produced by clinical experts in the UK
- Dynamic and engaging content, with videos,
Highly interactive learning for practitioners globally
This online medical course features many interactive elements, such as:
- Clinical case studies
- Self-assessment questions to help embed learning and foster deeper understanding.
There are also links to further reading for more advanced learning on mental health issues.On successful completion, you can download or print a certificate as evidence of your learning.
This interactive programme consists of a number of modules covering mental health awareness for healthcare professionals, perinatal mental health, mental health in emergency medicine and mental health for practice nurses. These sessions cover issues such as misuse of alcohol or drugs, medication for mental health and care planning.
For institutional purchase or bulk licences of our online medical courses, please contact us.