Midwifery is a healthcare profession that provides care and support to women throughout pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. Midwives work with women to:
- Promote a healthy pregnancy
- Provide personalised prenatal care
- Monitor the health of the mother & baby during labor
- Assist in delivery
- Provide postpartum support
Midwives help women to recover from childbirth and adjust to the demands of caring for a newborn. Midwifery care is typically centred on a holistic and patient-centred approach. The emphasis is on supporting women’s choices and preferences.
Here we have brought together a whole host of high-quality elearning for midwives. The Midwifery Programme online medical course covers a variety of topics, from fetal monitoring through to medical problems in pregnancy.
The sessions with interactive elements and case studies help participants develop practical skills that they can apply in everyday practice. The content includes videos, images, and questions to enhance learning.
Our Midwifery resources are suitable for qualified practitioners (for CPD) and trainees.
- Avoiding Full Terms Admissions into Neonatal Units
- Breastmilk Provision for Preterm and Sick Neonates
- Cultural Competence
- Fetal Monitoring
- Medical Problems During Pregnancy
- Reducing Avoidable Term Admissions
- Intelligent Intermittent Auscultation in Labour
For institutional purchase or bulk licences of our online medical courses, please contact us.