The Paediatrics e-Learning Programme is designed to help healthcare professionals develop their skills and expertise in caring for children and young adults. It is particularly suited to paediatricians, paediatric advanced nursing practitioners, general practitioners, staff in emergency departments, and community healthcare workers. The content is used by trainees and fully qualified practitioners.
- Developed by practising paediatricians
- Real-life case studies to test your knowledge
- Relevant to all healthcare professionals who work with children globally
This e-Learning Programme is arranged into four modules covering essential areas of paediatric care:
- Left to Right Shunts
- Obstructive Lesions
- Regurgitant Lesions
- Cyanoic Lesions
- Acquired Heart Disease and Cardiomyopathy
- Paediatric ECG and Arrhythmias
- Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus
- Ongoing Management of Type 1 Diabetes
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis
- Paediatric Diabetic Syndromes
- Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
- Inspection and Examination
- Neonatal Inspection and Examination
- Asthma History and Examination
- Asthma: Investigation, Acute Presentation and Differential Diagnosis
- Obstructive Sleep Apnoea
- Approach and Assessment
- Symptom Management
- Preparing for Death
Ethics, Sexuality and Spirituality
The content features many videos, images, animations and self-assessment exercises. Case studies enable you to reflect on real-life patient scenarios. You can read medical histories and watch videos of clinical consultations before answering questions on your observations. This enables you to test your diagnoses in the safety of a virtual setting.
The Paediatric elearning Programme is an essential resource for all healthcare professionals who work with children.
For institutional purchase or bulk licences of our online medical courses, please contact us.