Safeguarding Children Level 3
Maintaining and Updating Competences (MaUC)
The Level 3 Safeguarding Children module is aimed at Consultant doctors and career grade Paediatricians. The module is made up of seven case-based learning sessions that cover the knowledge and competences required for Level 3 Safeguarding.
Those participating in this training should complete the introductory session which allows them to design an ongoing training programme suitable to their needs. This may involve a mixture of further sessions from the Maintaining and Updating Competences programme, face-to-face learning and supervision, local and national courses.
- Relevant to healthcare professionals in the UK and internationally
- Three levels of training for both clinical and non-clinical staff
- Features high-quality, interactive content
Level 3 – designed for doctors, consultants and paediatricians
The sessions are:
- Introduction: Attaining and Maintaining Safeguarding Competencies
- Management of Sudden Unexpected Death of a Child
- Parental Risk Factors
- Unexplained Injuries: Managing Concerns Around Physical Abuse
- Neglect in the Disabled Child
- Fabricated or Induced Illness
- Adolescent Presenting With Suspected Sexual Assault
Safeguarding modules are also available within the Adolescent Health Programme and the Healthy Child Programme.
Please note: this package also includes NHS England’s Safeguarding Adults programme as an added bonus free of charge.
For institutional purchase or bulk licences of our online medical courses, please contact us.