Childhood Obesity Essentials
Online CPD Short Course Childhood obesity is an epidemic that is sweeping the globe presenting an urgent and serious challenge. Weight management in children is now of paramount importance. This 6-hour online short course for professionals is designed to give you core knowledge in this critical health area, including:
Contributing factors | Consequences | Assessment | Legal aspects | Prevention | InterventionLearn fundamental lessons ‘on the go’ delivered in 6-8 minute podcasts, videos, animations and e-learning presentations. This comprehensive course on childhood obesity prevention, management and treatment is an essential component in your Childhood Obesity treatment toolkit. Childhood nutrition, psychology and physical activity are key factors throughout the course. Give the best advice, care and support to children with overweight and obesity, and their families.
So, what’s included?
- Comprehensive evidence-based course material
- Variety of resources delivered in 6-8 minute assets
- Real-life case studies
- Resources to give to patients
- Resources for you to use in clinic
- A printable pack of all childhood obesity course materials
- Course certificate on completion
- Course badge to acknowledge your childhood obesity studies and stimulate conversations with parents on how you can help their child