Health Child Suite elearning Programmes
- Access the Healthy Child Programme, the Healthy School Child Programme and the Adolescent Health Programme.
- Suitable for nurses, midwives, GPs, paediatricians and obstetricians and child health teams.
- Developed by the UK’s leading child health experts.
Combining expertise from a range of professions, the Healthy Child Suite’s engaging, interactive sessions provide you with a comprehensive understanding of health needs of children and families from pregnancy to adulthood.
Written by the UK’s Top Clinical SpecialistsThis online training has been developed in the UK by the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy, the British Psychological Society, the Royal College of Psychology, the Royal College of General Practitioners, the Royal College of Nursing and Health Education England elearning for healthcare. You can be sure this suite of programmes meets the highest training standards and offers a world-class elearning experience. The engaging, interactive content, that’s delivered online, means you can study at home, in work or even on the move. Plus, the bitesize modules track your progress, so it’s possible to dip in and out of sessions, and allow you to access them in any order, as frequently as you need. Making this the perfect course to enhance your knowledge and skills even when you have a busy life. The Healthy Child Suite is a collection of elearning courses for all healthcare professionals working with mothers and their children aged 0-18. Buying the Healthy Child Suite gives you access to:
- The Healthy Child Programme (0-5 years)
- The Healthy School Child Programme (5-12 years)
- The Adolescent Health Programme (12-18 years)