HEALTHCARE: DIGITAL LEADERSHIP & TRANSFORMATION
Digital technologies are having a disruptive impact on almost every aspect of life today, and healthcare is no diﬀerent. As the technologies become more and more pervasive, Leaders working in the sector face the challenge of transforming their organisations to take full advantage of the opportunities presented by technological advances.
After completing this course, you will:
- Have understood the new rules and needs arising from the digital shift in health and social care.
- Be able to assess the potential implications of digital disruption in practice, and to respond eﬀectively.
- Have gained an appreciation of how to approach a digital transformation.
- Understand the role of leadership in helping your organization embrace digital technologies successfully.
- Feel equipped to lead the digital conversation, have the mindset to ask the relevant questions and let go of current 'sacred cows'.