Interactive e-learning on Sexual Health and HIV
During the programme, you can complete 140 interactive learning sessions that cover the whole UK sexual health and HIV specialist medical training curriculum. The content is relevant to a wide range of healthcare professionals, including clinicians, nurses, pharmacists and health advisors.
The e-learning sessions are clustered into discrete modules. The programme is arranged into three levels (introductory, advanced and specialist) so that learning can be appropriately structured.
The following gives a list of all the course modules:
- Approach to Patient
- Bacterial Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) and Related Conditions
- Genital Ulcer Disease
- HPV Infection
- Genital Infestations
- Viral Hepatitis
- Sexual Assault/Abuse and Medico-legal Issues
- Pregnancy and Children/HIV Special Circumstances
- Vaginal Discharge, Vulvitis and Balanitis
- HIV Testing and Prophylaxis
- Specific Assessment and Management of HIV
- Assessment and Management of Opportunistic HIV Infections
- System-specific, HIV-associated Conditions
- HIV-associated Malignancies
- Public Health
- Gynaecology for Genito-urinary Medicine
Single-user access to the eHIV-STI e-learning programme for 12 months can be purchased in several ways,
please contact us for details.
For institutional purchase or bulk licences of our online medical courses, please contact us
- Access to the full eHIV-STI programme costs £185.00.
- Access to Level 1 sessions costs £50.00
- Access to the HIV programme only costs £90.00
- Access to the STI programme only costs £145.00.