Stroke elearning Course
- Resources to enhance learning on stroke care patient pathway.
- Includes information for GPs, pharmacists and non-specialist clinicians.
- Developed by UK’s leading stroke care specialists.
The Stroke elearning course equips learners with a comprehensive understanding of stroke care along the entire pathway. This understanding promotes better patient care, by providing all health and social care professionals and multidisciplinary teams, around the world, with the appropriate level of knowledge, skills and experience they need to deliver effective stroke prevention and care for people with stroke, at risk of stroke or those who have survived a stroke.
Written by the UK’s Top Clinical SpecialistsThis online training has been developed in the UK by the UK Stroke Forum, the University of Central Lancashire, NHS England and NHS Improvements, and Health Education England elearning for healthcare. This course meets the highest training standards and offers a world-class elearning experience.
Made to Fit Your Busy LifeThe engaging, interactive content, that’s delivered online, means you can study at home, in work or even on the move. Plus, the bitesize modules track your progress, so it’s possible to dip in and out of sessions, and allow you to access them in any order, as frequently as you need. Making this the perfect course to enhance your knowledge and skills even when you have a busy life.
How You will Benefit from this CourseThe high-quality, engaging interactive Stroke elearning course is made up of:
- The Stroke Toolkit – a repository for consistent, credible and helpful resources relating to Strokes.
- Stroke Prevention in AF – ideal for GPs, pharmacists and non-specialist clinicians who care for patients with atrial fibrillation.
- Stroke rehabilitation and care – the Fundamentals of Acute Care and Treatment in Stroke (FACTS) elearning resource provides a comprehensive introduction to stroke care.